Frequently Asked Questions
Pricing, Purchasing & Payments
- How Do I Buy a Painting from You?
- Where Do I Find the Price of a Painting?
- Instead of a Price, Some Paintings Show "Original Owned, Make an Offer" — What is that all about?
- Which Forms of Payment Do You Accept?
Satisfaction, Returns & Exchanges
In short, contact me. Please let me know which painting you would like to purchase. I'll do my best to reply to you within 24 hours.
More Details about Buying...
Since each of my paintings is a One of a Kind Original and a sizable investment, I work with you on an individual basis when you want to make a purchase.
This allows me to answer questions and customize your buying experience to ensure that you are completely comfortable with your purchase.
Our conversation will cover all the necessary details... payment method, shipping method, and special requests.
All of my paintings are shown as a gallery of images on the Paintings page. When you click on an image, you will be redirected to the Details page for that specific painting. This is where you see the Painting's Price.
All prices are in US Dollars and do not include Shipping.
** Important ** All Prices are Negotiable
When you see "Original Owned, Make an Offer" on a painting's page, this means that the original painting is already owned.
However, you can still make an offer to purchase the painting. How?
- Contact Me. Provide your name, contact information, the title of the painting you desire to purchase and Your Offer.
- Present Offer. After speaking with you, I will contact my client who owns the painting to present Your Offer.
- Coordinate Exchange. If my client accepts Your Offer, I will coordinate the transaction and the transfer of the painting to you.
- Chase QuickPay
Shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer unless you and I come to a different arrangement.
The shipping for each painting is handled on a case-by-case basis since I want to accommodate your preference on how you will receive your fine art investment.
Important Questions for You About Shipping
- Do you want expedited shipping? Or standard shipping i
- Do you want to insure the painting during shipment?
- Do you have any special requests?
Once I understand how you want your painting shipped, I will then provide you a shipping cost. Note: I do not make any money from shipping.
In short, contact me. Send a message letting me know that you'd like to hire me to create a custom painting. I'll do my best to reply to you within 24 hours.
Familiarize yourself with the 5 Easy Steps to hire me for a custom painting by visiting the Commission Painting page.
Yes, I offer a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. You may avail yourself of a full refund or full credit, no questions asked. Learn more about returns and exchanges directly below.
Yes, I offer returns and exchangess within 60 days from the time you receive your painting.
Returns*. If you decide for any reason that you would like to return your painting, you may do so for a full refund within 60 days, no questions asked.
Exchanges*. If you decide for any reason that you would like to exchange your painting for another, you may do so for a full credit toward another painting within 60 days, no questions asked.
*The amount of your Refund or Credit does not include Shipping, Deposits for Commissioned Paintings, or any expenses from Brokered Paintings (since I act only as a coordinator between you and the painting's owner).